Andrew Morgan Consulting is seeking a Data Analytic Technologist/Intelligence Analyst to support the 25th Air Force with an Intelligence Community (IC) customer working in an IC-wide Intelligence Fusion center. The qualified applicant will be joining a team of Technologists/Analysts that collaborates closely with mission operations professionals who are experienced representatives of their IC elements. TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required. Work location will be Springfield, VA.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to a mission path-finding pilot whose purpose is to explore new mechanisms for Multi-INT Fusion and to inform the mission usage of new infrastructure called the Intelligence Community Information Technology Environment (IC ITE).
- Become part of a larger IC team of Technologists/Analysts using lightweight agile programming/scripting to expand IC ITE-enabled capabilities and to improve intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) and data analytics processes.
- Investigating and prototyping data analytic approaches to yield useful analytic conclusions from IC Data sources (i.e., extracting knowledge from data)
- Interact with IC ITE services to develop, integrate, and deploy data analytics to support IC mission workflows.
- Assist Data Stewards and Data Custodians in conditioning and managing their data for use within IC ITE.
- Focus on the analytic side of tradecraft in building analytic models, testing hypotheses, visualizing, summarizing, interpreting, and reporting on customers’ data holdings as well as the mission usage of that knowledge.
- Advise 25th Air Force customers on the re-envisioning and redesign of mission processes.
- Experience with programming and creating scripts for data manipulation, analytic tools, and data visualization
- Expertise in constructing and performing complex database search queries with customer databases
- Experience with Intelligence Analysis and mission use, including targeting
- Ability to simultaneously understand computer science concepts, data context, and mission objectives while completing projects
- Experience producing both tactical and strategic analytic products and briefing senior level managers
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, and collaboration skills, including the ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences
- Experience using IC Analytic Tools and databases (e.g., TKB, Next Generation Trident, Analysts Workbook, Palantir, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and a proven ability to clearly convey results and recommendations to senior government officials
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Military or National Security Analysis, Operations Research, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.)
- TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph
- Master’s Degree in related discipline
- Experience with IC All-Source analysis
- Background in statistics
Are you interested in this position? Leave your details below with a summary of your qualifications and experience. We will revert should your background be of interest.