CyberSecurity Network Analyst
Andrew Morgan Consulting is seeking a Cybersecurity Network Analyst to perform systems and data threat analysis and enterprise-wide monitoring of systems and networks for insider threats. Analysts will perform baseline audits of systems and provide written and oral reports and metrics. They will test new capability releases to ensure compatibility with existing infrastructure. The Analysts will also create polices, perform data analysis and a variety of IT configuration support and verification. Must have an active TS/SCI w/Poly
The selected candidate will be responsible for a variety of systems and data threat analysis, including but not limited to:
- Maintain integrity, security and availability of software
- Implement new capabilities to comply with design requirements.
- Organize and format threat analysis reports, identify event/incidents that require action.
- Monitor network logs to ensure proper operation
- Participate in customer program and technical reviews
- Assist in the evaluation of information assurance mechanisms
- Perform baseline audits, identify problems and document corrective actions
- BS in System Engineering, Engineering Management, Computer Science or related discipline,
- 4 years programming and analysis experience using Insider Threat Analysis software may be substituted for a degree
- One year experience using cybersecurity applications
- Three years experience with TCP/IP fundamentals, Windows OS and supporting Office applications
- TS/SCI w/Poly clearance
To apply, please send us a message with your details here. We will get in touch with you should your credentials be of interest.